Thread: Need Bear Hunting Partner...

Default Need Bear Hunting Partner...

Hunting Pard moved away last year and have had a tough time finding someone who wants to go bear hunting this spring. Everyone says yes they want to go and then when I get into the nitty gritty and tell them where to send there deposit's they go belly up. This is a hunt I have done 2 years in a row with mixed success. First year 3 of us went and we shot one Brownie and 2 Blacks. Last year 2 of us went and we got one Brown Bear and missed one dandy Black. (That was me, I have been sick about it all winter.) This is a drop hunt in PWS. Basically we pay a guy to drop us off for $600 (Total, not per person) and then use a SOAR canoe to paddle back into where we hunt and around the bay. I live in Valdez so if anyones interested PM me. The hunt is scheduled for 3rd week of May. I would also consider trading hunts with someone.

I might be interested. I would like to here more details. I'm a lifelong hunter and been up here for seven years. Bear hunting is what brought me here. Please give me a call 907-360-8483 Jason Fisk

Cannery Creek Hatchery, Prince William Sound

Sent you a PM

Default interested

PM sent.

WBY