Thread: Gs Hv

Default Gs Hv

Gerard who has developed on of the best mono bullets to date has now a Ak. distributor:

bpettet@gci.net

there was one in the U.S. but is not providing well for whatever reasons-shipping? Hopefully Bryan in Palmer who is now offering GS mono's will not suffer the same fate and fade out-from what I gather to be one fine bullet.

Murphy there is one bullet weight for your .411 CQB rifle, think it is a 325grn HV. Without a doubt an expensive bullet but so is your hunt. When I can count on my bullet to perform then I have the greatest assurance it is up to the task in what I expect.

Is this bullet liken to the Barnes? Don't believe it is. GS Custom Bullets does have a website.

He did not have the .338/200grn. HV coming in on his next shipment which he expects soon. He states it takes 4 wks. for bullets to arrive-time enough before spring and load development.

Figured to give a heads up for them that like "premium" bullets to burn

regards,

Default WOW

If I HAD to shoot these, I'ld give up hunting and start drinking beer and chaseing women. It would be so much cheaper.
    As much as I like to shoot and practice.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

brav01, it is cheaper for me to reload

granted the GS is not cheap by the standards today but field results speak for themselves. Since NF "retired" I ventured forth or "foward" in a new relationship-can I say that?

I trust these bullets to do me a grand favor or I will post down the road here in the forum otherwise. I suspect for Bear that these bullets will perform perfectly!

regards,

Default No Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by grizz106 View Post
    brav01, it is cheaper for me to reload

granted the GS is not cheap by the standards today but field results speak for themselves. Since NF "retired" I ventured forth or "foward" in a new relationship-can I say that?

I trust these bullets to do me a grand favor or I will post down the road here in the forum otherwise. I suspect for Bear that these bullets will perform perfectly!

regards,
    While I have very little doubt that these bullets will perform their assigned task, at $2.75 per bullet plus shipping and reloading components. They would get very SPENDY if that's all you were prepared to shoot.
    I shoot and practice far too much with my rifles to use a premium bullet as spendy as GS. Even though they be the best available ?
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

still cheaper for me to reload and "hunt" with them than the costs of putting down the Heinekens in one night or two. my hunts require the "final" touch without a doubt.

All you have to do is practice with a cheapo throw-away bullet. Do the hunting with the super-premium bullets like the HV. I used the 265 grain in my .375 Weatherby chambered ZKK-602 to catch a moose a couple hours out of Kotlik on the Lower Yukon with MARV1 and his two boys this past season. It worked.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Hello guys. I am the new dealer for GS. I have 2 orders incoming and I am working on the next order. I can't stock everything at once but I would be happy to visit with any of you about adding your particular needs to a future order. Most of these bullets are well under $2 each but it varies. I would be happy to quote you a price on single or multiple boxes. Also, I will be shipping by priority flat rate so that will really help keep shipping low as Alaskans already know.

Feel free to email me at bpettet@gci.net to discuss any of this. Thanks.