Thread: screen rooms

Default screen rooms

I was thinking about purchasing a wenzel screen room for this summer. Does anyone have one or know any pros and cons on any other particular models? Just looking for something that i could put a table in so when I do my fish vaccuming assembly line I won't lose a pint of blood to the mosquitos

Thanks!

I think those things are great. We had one for years. Used to set it up down Tangles next to the motorhome to escape the gnats and sit outside. My mother in-law called it the bird cage cuz birds would slip under it and get trapped in there and fly around. It got real exciting when I had my Springer Spaniel in there tied up to the table!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Ahhh. I went to Tangle Lakes for the first time last year to do some grayling fishing and thought I was going to die. I have never seen so many gnats in my life. Thought maybe it was a bad year or something. Hard to fly fish with one hand, hold a beer in the other and swat away gnats.

Thanks for the info. I think I will be ordering one.

Yup, just a normal thing down there. Should call it Tangle Gnats! or Gnat Lakes. Sure is beautiful down there though.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Just bought 2 ATV's this winter and I am looking foward to taking my machines. Just have to remember not to smile when I ride