Thread: Northwest Boats

Default Northwest Boats

I hope I was not misleading, the hull semifinished was 65k then add 8.5kfor a trailer,4.k for electronics 35k for engine and maybe another 2.5for incidentals the dust settles around 115k. It would have been alot cheaper had I went for a single outboard. I figured that I did not want any regets so I went diesel and have been very satisfied with it.

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Chukar View Post
    I hope I was not misleading, the hull semifinished was 65k then add 8.5kfor a trailer,4.k for electronics 35k for engine and maybe another 2.5for incidentals the dust settles around 115k. It would have been alot cheaper had I went for a single outboard. I figured that I did not want any regets so I went diesel and have been very satisfied with it.
    Thanks for the information ~ I didn't think that there was anything misleading in what you said. Looking at a boat builder in Homer & one in Washington, I'd say that $115k sounds like a pretty good price for the boat you got.

Default Web page?

Do you know the webpage? I found one but it dosen't seem to work

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Do you know the webpage? I found one but it dosen't seem to work

Thanks!
    I finally found a phone # for them that worked & they said that their website has been taken down & they don't plan to get it working again for awhile ~ too many inquiries were interfering with their boat building business! Send me a PM if you want their phone #.

Default Northwest boats

It is too bad about not having a website, it would be very usefull to see pictures of the boats when considering what to buy. When I went down and visited the shop they were pleasant, but they really want to just build boats and not spend time trying to sell them. That may sound odd but they treated me very well and answered all of my questions. I bought mine through a guy that had an arrangement with the builder. I have only seen a few in Alaska they are very resonably priced for what you get. They are not finshed really fancy but all the basics are there. It seems that the finishing really adds to the cost.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Salt Chukar, nice boat. I am interested in the cantilevered cover you have over your rear deck. I am looking to do something similar on my North River. Did you add it, or did your builder do it?

Question

Salt Chukar ~ I got some pictures & a couple of spec sheets from NW, but I haven't been able to find out how much deck space there is on the sportfish model like yours. How big is your deck: 7x7, 6x6????

Default Deck Space

I had them make my cabin 9ft so my deck is about 7 x 8 I will try to dig up a few pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Chukar View Post
    I had them make my cabin 9ft so my deck is about 7 x 8 I will try to dig up a few pics.
    Thanks for the information