Thread: I'm bettin that.....

Default I'm bettin that.....

If we could get Murphy shanghaied into the presidency of these here United States of America then........that big ole walnut desk in the oval office would have a Rock Chucker bolted to it! Ya recon?

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    If we could get Murphy shanghaied into the presidency of these here United States of America then........that big ole walnut desk in the oval office would have a Rock Chucker bolted to it! Ya recon?
    Yea, that and a few new reamers.
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Walnut? Did you say walnut? I bet within a week he'd be working off a door and sawhorse desk while that big old walnut desktrop was being ripped for gun stocks.

Default HUH

He might even have his own shooting range out on the lawn like Lincoln did. Might even have a engine lathe set uo in the green room.
    But, I thought Murphy had a progressive press !
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

[quote=brav01;201539] He might even have his own shooting range out on the lawn like Lincoln did.

It would be grand.

I imagine he still single stuffs the big boomers!

How long do ya spose it'd take him to figure out the ballistic coefficient of Air Force One? I mean with wings and tail section and all?

Default YEP

Who's gonna arrest the president for carrying a gun in DC or discharging a firearm in the city limits? NOT, with secret service armed with machine guns. Can I play Murphy?
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

In the interest of keeping his talents, Local, I'd druther see Murphy in charge of all firing ranges owned by the SOA, one in particular.
    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Default Seems like the White House...

has a bowling alley that'd make a heckuva nice two lane smallbore/pistol range.....

Default If I'm elected.......

I already have my cabinet, it looks like.

The oval office will have a custom made handloading bench with a birch plywood top installed in place of the former walnut desk. I'll have new stocks for all my nice rifles.

That rose garden will become a shooting range. We'll have weekly competition amongst the ss and marine guards, and of course all will carry good 1911's. If you can't shoot, you can't stay. The indoor bowling alley, well, now, shooting range will be remodeled to allow heavy caliber weapons testing with special lighting to allow the use of the chronograph, day or night.

There will be no DC gun ban and all my judges will agree. There will be an annual proficiency test, and a civilian shooting team will be selected. Our enemies will be fewer, our friends will be honorable and our gasoline will be a whole lot cheaper.

I have to hange this wording. How's this for appealing to both sides of the aisle?

I promise to reduce the horrendous stock pile of American nuclear weapons........and the number of our enemies by a proportional amount.
    Last edited by Murphy; 01-28-2008 at 09:48. Reason: Phraseology
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Can I help in the getting rid of the nucs and enemies part?