I just posted this in the fly fishing forum, but I wasn't sure if everyone would see...

Hi folks, I wanted to pass along the word about the Fly Fishing Film Tour stop in Anchorage on February 7th and 8th at the Anchorage Museum.

Before I say any more, I want to mention that I have spoken with both the admin and webmaster of this site and they said it was ok to post the info.

The Fly Fishing Film Tour is a traveling film even that is showing in theaters across the country this winter, this year we are doing two shows in Anchorage and they are expected to be sell outs. Last year we had a great turn out to the event so we decided to do to nights this time!

A major theme of this years tour is the Pebble Mine and how it could effect an area many of us have had the opportunity to explore and love. We will be showing a total of 8 films, all cut down to between 15 and 20 minutes long, and two of them are specifically about Bristol Bay. To view a short teaser from each, go to http://www.flyfishingfilmtour.com/ScreenRoom.asp . Along with the films from Alaska, we will be showing a cut down version of AEG's newest film 'Fish Bum 1: Mongolia' - which was shot last fall after a two month adventure.

Tickets for the Anchorage event can be purchased HERE for the 7th and HERE for the 8th. Tickets are $15, the doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:00.

Thanks for reading,
Justin Crump
AEG Media