Thread: woolridge 1983 hull, 18.5 feet

Default woolridge 1983 hull, 18.5 feet

I am looking to buy a 1983 Woolridge hull, 18.5 feet. It is in average condition. It is all set up but without an outboard. It has a trailer that has been around since 1983. What would be a fair price for this hull?

Default Depends

Can't use NADA because it is a custom boat. But I paid for a complete set up with motor:

1981 Hewescraft RR
    1980 115 Mercury Prop/Jet
    EZ Load Trailer
    All electronics with downriggers

All for under $6000.00
    It was in excellent condition but since buying it, I have placed another $1500.00 into floor baords and engine along with other items.

I hope this helps

Thanks,

This guy is asking 12000 for this hull with some electronics and a 200 hp yamaha. It runs good but don't want to get taken on the hull. Thanks,

Ernie

Judging by the price he very proud of what he is selling.

I bought a 1985 20' Wooldridge in 1995. It was in awesome condition, with twin 1991 50hp Evinrudes for $9000. Sounds like a rip unless the outboard is new. Those hulls are nearly indestructible!

I'd say with no engine, a 20+ year old hull and trailer would go for a tops of $5k, and that would be if it was in great shape.

It would have to have a new or nearly new ~100 hp engine to go for $12k.

Default woolridge

if you can find a woolridge with a trailer,for 5000,let me know ill buy every one ,theres hulls are built right,,last longer then the owner,,ive got a 20ft 1980 3 stage ,had a 350 olds in it now has a new 350 chevy fuel injected motor,,have about same the money in it as a new bare hull cost now,,6 to 8 thousand wouldnt be to high,,does the 200 run,jet or prop?,jetfoot is 2000,

I am a little confused, your first post says no outboard, your second says 200 hp yamaha?
    12k w/ motor if its ready to go w/o alotta work is ok, I would be looking at the cnavas, fuel tank, does it need new cables, helm, bilge pump?
    The hull will last forvever if not beat up, otherthings do wear out.
    w/o motor it is too much, IMO
    Do you know which model?