Thread: automatic jetting

Default automatic jetting

Why don't snowgo manufactures build automatic jetting into their machines? I have an 07 yundra 300 and AKMDS told me that they set up all their machines for sea level at -20f, and it covers most of alaska. I live in valdez and my machine has been running really bad with these warm temps. The machine is not set up right and I have had problems with it since new. When I asked the guy at the parts counter about new jets he looked at me like I was crazy, AND HE SOLD ME THE WRONG SIZE JETS!

Has anyone installed a tempa flow? Was it easy? I can change my oil can I put one in? The directions looked a bit complicated. Looking for feedback.

north pole ak

Default attac

What you need is a attac. It compensates for tempature and altitude. The tempaflo only does temp. They are about $300.00. Instaling one is not too bad if you are handy. Most dealers charge about $100.00 to install.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I've installed both Tempa-flows and ATACs. I prefer the Tempa-flow for my use. I can adjust it for altitude but I haven't needed to. Talk to some motor heads in your area and see which they prefer. Both are good stuff!

Willow AK.

Default Tempa -flo

Put a tempa-flo on a 2002 Polaris Classic, work get for both temp. and altitude. Easy to put on about 1hr.
    Good Luck Trail Boss
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!