Thread: Encore barrels by Match Grade Machine

Question Encore barrels by Match Grade Machine

Greetings folks,

Has anyone ordered an Encore barrel from Match Grade Machine? I'm thinking of having a .257 Weatherby barrel made by them, but thought I'd weigh-in first with the group here.

Thanks in advance...

When I had my Encore, I ordered all of my barrels from MGM. They are much faster than just about all of the other custom barrel makers and produce an excellent product. Some custom makers are six months to a year wait. All of the barrels they sent me shot MOA or better. The .223 barrel from them that I had was a tack driver, but couldn't be shot with any of the 5.56 stuff because it was a match chamber. Their stainless finish matches the factory finish just about perfectly. Their customer service is excellent (I found out just how good when I was trying to sort out the sticking cases in the .223 barrel which ended up not being their fault). I would not hesitate to order from them.

Default Thanks!

Thanks K9cop for the feedabck, and taking the time to share it with me. It's a pricey option, so I wanted to hear from others around the campfire. I'm very likely to order a barrel from them. Thanks again, sir.