Thread: Hunting Partner

Default Hunting Partner

I don't know if this goes here but if it doesn't I am sorry. I am looking for someone to go hunting with in the North Pole area. I moved up here a year ago (from South Dakota)and have not found anyone to hunt with. I have hunted pretty much every thing there is to hunt in SD and I am willing to hunt anything up here. Predators,Birds& etc. I have a 18ft Alweld with 115 jet drive, 2 snowmobiles, four wheeler, truck, ice hut, RV, e-caller, decoys, traps, guns, bow & etc. I am not a trophy hunter I just like to eat what I shoot. I also have all the ice fishing gear five guys would ever want or need.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Hmmm...with all those toys?...don't you have any friends?????

Well, I am a house parent (foster) to 5 teenage girls so that keeps me pretty busy.

Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, United States

well maybe i can help you. I am from iowa, joined the airforce and moved to idaho via england, now to eielson. I am going to be getting there around july and sounds like me adn you have a lot in comon, decoys, e-callers, not as nice a boat but a boat none the less. I am a archery hunter for big game first and formost, i hunt ducks and birds when i can. I am looking to learn about the area and chase anything and everything i can while i am there. well if you have any questions let me know and i hope to hear back from you.

Sounds good send me a pm when you get up here.