Thread: Lowa Sheephunter question.

Default Lowa Sheephunter question.

How much wider are the wide version of these boots? size 11. Don't have anywhere to try them on around here.

Default lowa sheep hunters

I just bought a pair size 11 and the regular was unbearable I bought them and wore them one day and they killed my feet I went back and got the wides which seem to be just like normal size to me because I have never had to buy wide boots before.If you get them order the wides I dont think you will be disappointed except for the price. Here is alaska they just went up to 380.00

If you're not aware of it, you can buy them from and get free shipping even to Alaska and free return shipping for 30 days if they don't fit right. I bought some Lowa Civetta's (plastic mountaineering boots) from them for sheep hunting last year. I got lucky, the last of the boot happened to fit my foot so I kept them. But, the boots came with a return shipping label if I needed to return them.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

I have never worn a wide in any boot but in the Lowas I do. My sheephunters are wides.

My Redwing boots are size 12D and my Lowa's are 12 wides. Hope that gives you a better idea.