Thread: Another Good Experience at Fletchers

Default Another Good Experience at Fletchers

I took my bow to Fletchers to get it fixed yesterday (my fault). They weren't officially open yet, but the owner fixed it for me in about 15 minutes while the kids were shooting. When he was done, I asked him what I owed him, and he said, "I'll catch you next time."

I am always impressed with how well they treat me each time I am in their shop. I see no reason to get my archery stuff anywhere else. It's worth the drive from Anchorage to visit Fletcher's in Wasilla.

Good to know they are still getting good reviews. I was a bit worried when Jerry sold the place. He was the guy I always went to even though I am out of Fairbanks.

Default Fletchers

I had the same experiance myself. But I had to come from Fairbanks in order to find a good Mathews dealer. I had to have some warranty work done. But Fletchers had me in fixed up and out in under two hours My Q2 has never shot so well.

Question ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan100 View Post
    I had the same experiance myself. But I had to come from Fairbanks in order to find a good Mathews dealer. I had to have some warranty work done. But Fletchers had me in fixed up and out in under two hours My Q2 has never shot so well.

Is North Pole Archery not servicing Mathews any longer?....I thought they were the area rep? Haven't been out there in a while.

Default I was there (North Pole Archery)

I was at North Pole Archery over my Christmas break. They are still the local Mathews dealer. It was an unimpressive experience. Very few bows in stock and none that I could shoot. Seems it must be hard making a living selling Mathews in Fbks.

I'm from Valdez and when I'm in the Wasilla area I always make it a point to stop in at Fletchers. This time I needed a few things, it was two hours before they opened, and I was on my way home. I decided to swing by and see if someone was there. Well, as usual they opened their doors and took care of the things I needed. The folks at Fletchers Archery are pro's and everytime I stop in they offer outstanding service, product and advise. We as bowhunters in Alaska are very fortunate to have them here........................

Been a long time since I went back into NP Archery. Same issues here which is why I'd rather drive 300 miles to Fletchers than 15 miles to NP Archery. When Jerry owned it I'd give him a call when I'd have a long layover in Anchorage and he would meet me at the shop when they weren't open. Customer service there was beyond the call. Last time I was at NP Archery I had them change a string on my Q2XL and it took him nearly an hour and he had to grab a few bows off the rack to try and see how the routing went. Pretty scary having somebody take my bow apart that didn't know how to put it back together.