Thread: Where to buy an eco fan

Default Where to buy an eco fan

Does anyone know a shop in Anchorage that carries the eco fans? I need to pick one up before the weekend if possible.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

I got mine at Northeat on Dowling.

Heatland ( Central Plmg & Htg ) has them, too. They're off Int'l Airport Rd. between C St & OLd Seward ---look for the bright yellow awnings on a matching pair of bldgs--- left hand side if heading from Old Seward toward C St.

Default Found the cheapest

Just in case anyone else is looking for one The fireplace store in between Wasilla and Big lake has them for $109. Thats the cheapest of anyone around here. You can get them cheaper online, but with shipping its not that much better and good to support the locals. The guy there said they also have a store in anchorage that has them for the same price as well, but I didnt find out where that one is. They were on the way up to the cabin so I dropped by. Those little fans are amazing. Totally eliminated cold spots in the cabin after I caulked up all the drafts, and it reduced the temp difference from the floor to the loft. It used to be unbearable in the loft and still cold down low. There is still a difference but not near as drastic! Well worth the investment!

If anyone is interested in shopping around, there's a few cheaper here (with shipping included, also)

Default 3 is better than 2

Once a guy has given the 3 bladed Ecofan a good workout he will never go back to the double bladed model!

I acquired mine at http://www.susitnaenergy.com/ They have the best prices in town.

I run two of them, the cats meow, yes siree!

Gord
    "He was a man of no patience, you could see it in him. That was a notch against him. In the wild country, a body needs patience".

Default thermal engine company

i received a heat powered fan for christmas and it is pretty cool made by TEC, thermal engine company if you havent got a fan yet you should check them out no electric motor they are piston driven.

That one looks interesting as well. I may pick up that one for the furnace and keep the other on the stove.