Thread: Stock duplicator in state

Default Stock duplicator in state

Is there anybody in state who turns stocks? I have a piece of turkish walnut that I would love to have turned for my marlin 1895.

I'd rather spend my money in state.

Thanks

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Hey Blink, I dont know of anyone offering those services in Alaska, but am also curious. Hopefully somebody will pipe up with a good contact.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

Me too. I'll send it outside but would rather keep it in state. If I dont have to pay the shipping of the blank that would be great.

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

I hear you, and I do ship to the lower 48 from time to time, but only if I cant find a local AK smith that can do the job with the same level of quality. I try to support the local guys as much as possible, cause you know they aint gonna get any work from the lower 48 with shipping cost such as they are.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

I guess noone knows of someone with a duplicator in the state. To bad, much rather keep the money up here vs outside.