Thread: New boat

Default New boat

Just picked up a friends new boat. A 23ft Wooldridge offshore boat, he got a great deal. It only has 7.7 hrs on it and is fully decked out, with a 225 Honda and kicker, Garmin gps ff/df, electric down riggers, trim tabs,anchor and rope,side door, with a sink, stove and even a fridge. The previous owner only used it twice in lake Washington and the boat has never been in the salt.

Default more pics

Sounds like he got a great deal on that one, don't see too many that have never been in the salt.

When are we going to start seeing build pics of your new toy? I went and swept the snow off the tarp on mine the other day, it looks very lonely and wants to go play.

Default new boat

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Sounds like he got a great deal on that one, don't see too many that have never been in the salt.

When are we going to start seeing build pics of your new toy? I went and swept the snow off the tarp on mine the other day, it looks very lonely and wants to go play.
    This one was like new you can't tell it has been in the water. The owner has had 6 or so WB and he traded it in to them for a 20ft Super Sport offshore with twin Etec 90's.

I will get some up for you to see, Grant just sent me some new pics today.

Default New Boat

Rob sent you a pm

Default new boat

I have a fuel consumption chart Wooldridge and Honda just did for this model boat and a Honda 225 but it's a pdf file, does anyone know how to post it here?? Thanks