Thread: Pricing on Wooldridge boats

Default Pricing on Wooldridge boats

Was checking out some prices on the Wooldridge Alaskan and the XTra+. Why is the 17' Alaskan ~$10,000. more than the 18' Xtra+??
    These prices, $11,285 for the 18' Xtra+ and $22,500 for the AK were w/o power. Looking at the specs, i really can't see the $ difference.
    Thx all.

Where did you see the Xtra priced at $11,285?
    That has to be a misprint.
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
    Was checking out some prices on the Wooldridge Alaskan and the XTra+. Why is the 17' Alaskan ~$10,000. more than the 18' Xtra+??
    These prices, $11,285 for the 18' Xtra+ and $22,500 for the AK were w/o power. Looking at the specs, i really can't see the $ difference.
    Thx all.
    I jsut checked the price of a 20' Xtra plus, with inboard 350. It was bare bones, and was $40,000. However, that's in Juneau, which includes the cost to ship it up here.

Seemed like a good deal. The 16" Xtra is $10k and change.
    Heres the link http://http://www.trueformrv-marine.com/wool.html.

Link will not open for me.
    Is this a new or used boat?
    Tennessee

Obviously it is a misprint or a "suck in". My price sheet from early 07 shows the base boat with windshield at just over $14,000. Not sure what the correct price is but it should be close to 20,000 or higher with the options listed.
    The dealer may also be quoting the bare bones hull price with zero options just to get you in the door.
    However, if you are interested in it why not call them up?
    Tennessee

Talking Wooldridge pricing

The 7/07 price sheet lists the 17 AK with windshield 36 gal tank $12,297. The Extra Plus 18 with windshield no larger bottom or fuel tank $14,628.

If anyone is serious about getting a new one they are backed up till may with 60+ boats on order now, so don't delay. I am glad they have started on my Super Sport Drifter already.

Do many of the Wooldridges ever come up for sale used in Alaska, or is that just wishful thinking??
    I'm still pricing out Aluminum stock and materials to build my own, but i really like the design of the Wooldridge.
    Thanks for the info gents.

Do many of the Wooldridges ever come up for sale used in Alaska, or is that just wishful thinking??
    I'm still pricing out Aluminum stock and materials to build my own, but i really like the design of the Wooldridge.
    Look on the swap- n -sell page here or check out Craigs list and look on the Boat Trader website several in WA some times never anymore than 5-6 seems like.

Default wooldridge boat

Hi, there is a 20' wooldridge boat on ebay right now. It is a sport with a v 6 vortec and a kodiak pump, nice looking boat for $17,500.

Just did a quick and dirty look on Craigslist in Alaska...there's some 25 ads up right now. Some may be repeats, some ocean boats, but there are definitely some river boats as well. There out there so keep looking.

You guys realize this thread is over two years old and Yukoner is on his second Wooly since first posting?

Quote Originally Posted by gno41 View Post
    Hi, there is a 20' wooldridge boat on ebay right now. It is a sport with a v 6 vortec and a kodiak pump, nice looking boat for $17,500.
    Gee, ya think the new member pulled up this old thread after two years and might be trying to get a plug in for a boat he is trying to sell
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Gee, ya think the new member pulled up this old thread after two years and might be trying to get a plug in for a boat he is trying to sell
    Whoopsee! Guess I should have looked a little closer at the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    I didn't even think of that Randy good call!

Default 20' wooldridge boat on ebay right now. It is a sport with a v 6 vortec and a kodiak p

Quote Originally Posted by gno41 View Post
    Hi, I looked into this boat. It is a repo. I contacted the seller, got the title info and called the original (prior) owner. I was told by the original owner that the engine is thrashed (ran extremely hot for 30-40 minutes to get the boat back to the landing). He says it needs a new engine FOR SURE. I told this to the seller and he was willing to drop the price down to $15000. I still was not interested. Watch out because he is claiming it runs nice when he has not even put it in the water and would not let me either. He is located in Eugene Oregon. Not trying to bad talk anybody... but buyer BEWARE! The boat is also on Craigslist for Seattle, Oregon and Idaho.