Thread: Patagonia DAS coat $99

Default Patagonia DAS coat $99

Patagonia is having a smokin deal on these jackets in green XL AND YOU CAN GET AN EXTRA 15% OF YOUR ORDER.Seen the same coat at Mnt. Veiw for $265.

Take into consideration that they are a "special makeup" item and that they are sized to wear over all of your other layers(underwear, shirt, jacket & shell) so they are oversized. I usually wear a large and mine is a medium (bought a few years ago) & it is a furnace.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Thanks for the head's up. I placed an order within 10 minutes of seeing your link.
    It does make one wonder though, what the price markup is on an item like that?

I won't by anything Patagonia. First of all I think they are way overpriced and second of all they give a lot of money to, and support lots of organizations that I would define as extreme. As in extreme environmentalists who I would rather not support. Just check out their website. I'm not interested in starting a debate. Just pointing something out.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default Patagonia

Yep,You hit the nail on the head, they are an ANTI- HUNTING type co. I won't buy it either, I do where their capilene though only because it was issued to me by the USAF....CK

Yup, here is what they did in 2005 in Montana regarding the Bison hunt.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/article.j...8&categoryID=0
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again