Thread: Raft/Drift Boat Rentals

Default Raft/Drift Boat Rentals

Good day all, I have been coming to Alaska for several years now and this year I'm bringing a few friends along.
    Now on to my question..... I will have 2 or 3 friends and am looking to rent a raft or drift boat with trailer for a week in September to fish the Upper Kenai. On all my previous trips I have been using my one man cataraft but it will be a little difficult to get 3 or 4 of us on it.. LOL
    I have found quite a few rentals online, but none offer a trailer. I don't want to have to deflate the raft every evening, no need to spend valuable fishing time not fishing.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Default Try Alaska Raft and Kayaka

I think they also rent trailers as an option. Several years ago I rented a raft from them and then promptly bought one as soon as I returned to Anchorage. Their customer service is great. Talk to Jeff.

Best of luck!

Steve

Default AR&K option

Jeff is no longer available at AR&K ask for Tracy or Mark. Cataraft or or Raft no Drift boat.

Thanks Guy's
    They are one of the outfits I'm looking into.

Default What happened to Jeff?

It has been a couple of months since I have been in there, didn't know he didn't work there anymore.

Steve

Default No Biggy

[QUOTE=alaskariverguy;193132]It has been a couple of months since I have been in there, didn't know he didn't work there anymore.

He took employment at another location in Anchorage working in sales Zodiacs, Mecury etc....

I am sure the Barron will be on line soon I know he is working his tail off.

:-)

I belive he would have what you need and is in the right area. Has also been real helpful when planning our trip.

http://www.alaskacanoetrips.com/index.html

Default Alaska Downstream

I've known Jerry a long time at Alaska Downstream. He takes real good care of his gear. Not sure if he has trailers, but he's top-notch. here's a link to his website: www.alaskadownstream.com . Good luck.