Thread: 7.62x39mm Ammo

Default 7.62x39mm Ammo

Looking to see where you guys buy your 7.62x39mm ammo, and where to get the best price. I'm looking to buy in bulk, but can't seem to find anyone in the Valley that sells it. I tried online, but it seems that everyone that I looked into, won't ship to Alaska. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also looking at buying 7.62x25mm, but Sportsmans Warehouse, Wallyworld don't carry it.
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

The best place in anchorage to buy 7.62 x 39 ammo is a place called Ammo Can I can buy 1000 rounds for $235. You might be able to talk them down alittle if you buy a lot of ammo. Also if you found a good cheep place in the states let me know, Becuase they might ship to alaska if we buy alot (by a lot i mean like 20000 to 50000 rounds.) I my self over the next year would like to buy about 10k to 15k of 7.62 x 39. Just to have and hold on to.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Gun Runners has some 7.62X25...Ammo Cache on Tudor has had it in the past...

Shipping to AK:
    Get a hold of the freight forwarders in the Yellow Pages, Pacific Freight Forwardes, Key trans, etc. Pick one.
    Get a rate quote for LTL, over the dock for ORM-D Cartridges, Small Arms. Then have your supplier ship it to the forwarder in Seattle are, marked for you in AK. That way, your supplier is shiiping it to Seattle for transhipment. One can even use UPS ground for that service.

Note the freight guys have a minimum fee by commodity, a max weight for that minimum cost, and cost per pound after that, so you have to figure the break even point over buying it locally.

Ammo King for 7.62x39

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    Ammo King for 7.62x39
    Thanks..!!

Thomas Jefferson