Thread: Have Swarovski, Will Travel

Default Have Swarovski, Will Travel

Hello all,

My name is Neil, I am a lifelong resident of Arizona who is in need of change and adventure. I have enjoyed the outdoors here for as long as I can remember and have taken my passion to the next level by guiding hunters for the last couple years. I want to move to Alaska. The black duck dog and I are going to load up and move but I need to secure a job before renting the u-haul. Are there any outfitters on the board that are looking for some help in their camps for the upcoming season? It is my understanding one must be a packer for two years before a guide license can be issued, I am in good shape and fine with the idea of working my way up through the ranks. I have all the hunting gear I believe I will need including Swarovski optics, and the knowledge of how to use them. If anyone is willing to give me a chance to show them what I can do…Let me know. or (602) 349-6560

Default Packers

I believe there were some guides advertising for packers on the Alaska Job Center Site a while back. Might want to check it out. Also, check the list of guides on the state web site and start contacting them.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Chugiak, AK

Default options

Instead of a Uhaul, I bought a used inclosed trailer and hauled it up and sold it for more than I paid for it. It also gives you a place to store some of your stuff with out paying. Jobs are not that hard to find if your willing to work, especially in the spring. Good Luck and if you make it to Alaska you will never want to leave.