Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O.D.D. Group Buy, Kool Dri Rain Gear, Camo

Exclamation O.D.D. Group Buy, Kool Dri Rain Gear, Camo

Gentleman:

If there is sufficient interest in a volume purchase, please chime in with what you would like. Payment instructions will follow as a later date, if there is sufficient interest.

Sitka gear was not interested in working with me. Cutco was less than 100% cooperative. I am happy to announce that Kool Dri has given me their complete cooperation and was receptive to my idea. Accordingly, I can do this. If you guys are interested in this?

We also need the blessing of the Site Admin before we can press ahead.

Pricing:

Full Suit, Advantage camo any size X.L. or smaller. $106

Full suit, solid colors any size X.L. or smaller, $80

Larger sizes are available at an additional charge.

Rain Gear Storage bags, Advantage camo, $6 per bag

Rain Gear Storage bags, solid colors, $5 per bag

If there is enough interest, as per someone's suggestion in the H.H. group buy thread. I worked out an arrangement for a special run of 3/4 length Advantage camo parkas. Minimum order is 10 parkas, or more.

3/4 Parka, Advantage camo, any size X.L. or smaller , $85

If there is enough interest in the above, I can work out the shipping charges. I learned from the "Cutco group buy" that the "Flat Rate" box from U.S.P.S. for $9.00 would probably be the best way to ship it. Due to the distances involved for most buyers. I went to the P.O. and got one of these boxes from them, to size. I think, I can fit one set of Rain gear and a storage bag in each box. I think I can scrunch it up small enough, without breakage, to make it fit.

For guys who also want parkas, or more than one set, shipping charges will have to be worked out on an individual basis. If I can also jam a parka into the box with the rest of your order, I will.

Note: There would also be a shipping charge from Kool Dri to me, of approximately $5 per set of rain gear, on top of the above charge from me to you. Unknown charge for shipping the parkas.

Fees:

As per site rules in the For Sale forum, a charge (donation to the site) will be required. I think about $100 for one set of rain gear will be a common order. Some guys will not mind the $5 fee, others will not like the idea. I think a compromise donation to O.D.D. of $3.00, per order, would be the right thing to do, for allowing us the opportunity to put this together and for giving us a place to gather and talk about what we all like , Alaska Hunting.

Timeframe:

Since it is winter and no one really needs this now, I think we can leave the group buy open for awhile. Lead time on the parkas is at least 30 days to make them.

Information:

http://www.kooldrirainwear.com/sitemap.asp for further information on sizing, colors, etc.

If someone has found cheaper pricing than listed above, please chime in. That would negate the need for the group guy. The idea is to get the members here "Top Quality" gear at prices that can not be beaten anywhere.

Maybe I have found the one thing that Non residents are good for.

Stay dry and good hunting.

Cold Zero

CZ,

I have never heard of this brand.

Anybody have expieriance with this rain gear? are they worth the money? If they are I will take 2 sets.

Default Parka

I was wondering how much barneys in Anchorage charges. I would be interested in a XL and a small 3/4 length parka,

Chugiak

Is that for the Bib Pants?

and spring bear is coming fast what time frame do you estimate?

Arrow

Blink:

The search button is your friend. Kool Dri has been mentioned several times within that last two weeks in threads about rain gear and the new H.H. I' camo due out later this year.

You can't go wrong with either choice.

I beleive Barney's is charging about $160-165 per set, plus tax.

Thumbs up 3/4 trench coat

would be interisted in the 3/4 xxl and would take three,but need to know kind of material,i would like the pvc type such as grundens use,nothing that states breatheable.

Red face

Muskeg:

You will have it in time for sprg. bear.

Bibs and pants are the same price, your choice.

CZ, can you get the 3/4 length parka in a solid color like od green?

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    CZ, can you get the 3/4 length parka in a solid color like od green?

Yes, I can get that.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gusuk1 View Post
    would be interisted in the 3/4 xxl and would take three,but need to know kind of material,i would like the pvc type such as grundens use,nothing that states breatheable.

Sounds like a no go. The Kool Dri material, states breathable. I don't beleive they make a PVC rubber parka, that is not their thing.

You might be happier with the other group buy for the camo H.H. I'. If we can get the parka in 3/4 still remains to be seen. Info' is minimal, this far out.

Default Count me in

Would like the 3/4 length camo parka and waist style pants, size L. Tell me where to send the money WW

Default I'm in.

I would like a 3/4 length parka and a suit with pants. I think I would need XL, but I can't find any sizing info on the website. Any suggestions on sizing? Do the pants have zippers up the sides so you can get them on over boots? Am I missing this info of their website?

Quote Originally Posted by DocGlenn View Post
    I would like a 3/4 length parka and a suit with pants. I think I would need XL, but I can't find any sizing info on the website. Any suggestions on sizing? Do the pants have zippers up the sides so you can get them on over boots? Am I missing this info of their website?

Doc:

What color parka do you want?

I will get back to you on sizing info'

No problem getting the pants on while standing. Which frustrated me watching the other two guys get their rain gear on while I struggled with my H.H. I'.

No leg zippers, just a wide leg.

Default 3/4 length coat

I'd be good for a 3/4 length coat but haven't decided in just OD green or Advantage camo...

You might as well get neon pink with your luck....

Talking Tell me about it...

Wait, wern't you there too?

You don't want to go there man......

I would like a 3/4 coat and pants to fit up to 40 waist ,trying to get it down abit more though, in advantage camo

Default Sizing Chart

Small

Jackets

Pants

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast