Thread: Great Deal on a Kimber 300 WM

Default Great Deal on a Kimber 300 WM

I dont normally do this but I have to show you guys a listing for a Kimber Montana thats for sale from a very credible source that I have done lots of business with. Guys this guy is the real deal and he buys expensive guns just to do load development and to see if they shoot and then sells em whether they shoot or not. If someone out there wants a lightweight 300 WM it doesn't get any better than this. I absolutely vouge for bigwhoop!

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...8/#Post1920720

Default Went fast

I had just convinced myself I needed a kimber even though I love your old tikka with its new stock.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

What handle did you give it?

Default Mcmillan look alike

A friend of mine back in Oregon is playing around with molding stocks. The one he made for the tikka is very similar to a Mcmillan. He did it for free so he could use the gun to build the stock around. Now he can crank out tikka stocks. He said one of the hardest parts of getting his stock molds is buying a gun every time he needs to make a new mold.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Hey Wolf killer,
    Do you have a picture and a link for your friend? I'm interested in swapiing stocks on my tikka.

Thanks,
    Dave