Thread: Looking for Remote Property

Default Looking for Remote Property

I am looking to purchase some remote property on water within 4 hours drving distance from fairbanks to build a cabin. I prefer to the south on parks or rich. hwy. Does anyone know any good resources to find property? I keep looking in the paper and online but not to much out there. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by fkuiper View Post
    I am looking to purchase some remote property on water within 4 hours drving distance from fairbanks to build a cabin. I prefer to the south on parks or rich. hwy. Does anyone know any good resources to find property? I keep looking in the paper and online but not to much out there. Thanks for the help.

http://www.remoteproperties.com/

may help

cheers

landinalaska.com
    remoteproperties.com
    mckinleyview.com
    akrealestate.com

4 hours is a lot of area. What kind of property? Lakefront, river, hunting, fishing, view, ......

I would prefer a river....I was really like the upper nenana river where they do the jet boat tours...But a lake would be ok. I would primarly use it to get away from fairbanks. Also, fishing hunting, snowmachining, etc. I know I seem to ask alot but have been looking for a long time to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This guy is out of Fairbanks.
    www.alaska-land.com
    If you take the woods out of the woodsman you have nothing left but a man in the woods.

Here is another one http://www.realtyak.com

and of course there is always http://www.alaskarealestate.com

and don't forget craigslist
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com

Default Thanks

Thanks for everyone's input. I think I have narrowed down the location I want the cabin (George Lake, near delta). Now the problem is finding someone who wants to sell a chunk of land. I will just be patient!!

the state does over the counter land sales in that area. do a google search for

alaska over the counter land. you will find it. they have maps of the area, lots available details about the lots and all kindsa stuff. been looking myself. I know a nice spot(not near delta) where I can pick up 20.43 acres for 12k

Thanks-I could not find any land at george lake though. I am going to contact them on monday and talk to them. I will have to spend some more time on that site. Looked pretty cool.

Default Paxson Lake Lot

Hi: I saw your post today. I have recently decided I might part with my Paxson Lake lot. It is .5 acres, lake front. A great area...and a great opportunity as very little property in that area is available to individuals.
    I am asking 30,000.00.

Sandy