Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Good Sale on Zeiss Diascope 65 T FL !!!!!!

Default Crazy Good Sale on Zeiss Diascope 65 T FL !!!!!!

Holy Crap....can a guy get a better deal!!!! I love Doug guys but I just got a new Zeiss Diascope 65 T FL w/ zoom eyepiece delivered to my door in Alaska for $851. Man its Christmas all over again!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you Timmy!

I am not one to hord so heres which Sportsmans still has em and how many they have and they will ship em to your house right from the store.

Kennewick, WA has 1 Ph# (509)736-2200 SOLD to ME! <grin>
    St. Cloud, MN has 1 Ph# (320)656-0500
    Aurora, Co has 2 Ph# (720)858-1800
    Coon Rapids, MN has 1 Ph# (763) 560-2200
    Midvale, UT has 2 Ph# (801) 567-1000
    Thornton, CO has 2 Ph# (303) 426-6500
    Fargo, ND has 1 Ph# (701) 281-7000
    Round Rock, TX has 1 Ph# (512) 218-8880

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Wow. That's a great deal.

What zoom eyepiece is it? I really need to make more money...

Thanks for the headsup.

Oh man what a deal! Congrats!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Its this one here. Same package.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...589&hasJS=true

Yeah how do you pass up a deal like this Perry? Its basically half price, and I had no idea you could phone order and it shipped from a SW in another state to your home.

Default Crap

And I just laid down full price for a Swarovski from Doug.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

It really kills me that I can't afford the scope right now, stupid future house...

Hopefully a comparable deal will pop up a year or two from now.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdiggity View Post
    It really kills me that I can't afford the scope right now, stupid future house...

Hopefully a comparable deal will pop up a year or two from now.

I hear ya buddy, I sold a Leica Televid 62 this past spring to help on closing costs for my new house. Havent been able to replace it this year, this is like a blessing, and though being right after the holidays and all its not like I was ready for this purchase. But how do I pass this up??? New in Box for half price...couldn' let it go by!

How did you come across this deal? What about Zeiss 10x25 binos?? Classic or Victory's.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default wow

I'll be on the phone in the morning!
    I hope I can score one!
    Thanks for the tip, Roland.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    How did you come across this deal? What about Zeiss 10x25 binos?? Classic or Victory's.

A fellow Alaskan from a different forum. Trust me I was like.......WHAT! when I read it. He PM'd me the info, I verified that these are in fact Sportsmans Warehouse stores(SW site) and called em and then I was off to the races. I couldn't believe they were still there.

Good luck Frank.

Thanks,
    Yeah I'll be up first thing calling the stores. I already printed your list lol!

Is there an item number, Roland? I want to make sure that they include the zoom for that price....

My understanding from the fella that tipped me off on this was they all come with the same package like the Cabelas one up above, but I'd darn sure ask...I did. The fella that tipped me off on this works at the SW in Anchorage and got the inside scoop from within management.

Default Woooohoooooo!!!!

Scored one!! Half price--wowza!!!!
    I was on the phone with Tony at the Thorton, Colorado SW before they even opened and heard an optics counter guy in the background telling callers they just sold their last scope! Sheesh, very close indeed.

One left in the country at the Round Rock Texas store!!!

Ph# (512) 218-8880
    I had the guy check the 'puter--one left!

PS...I owe ya one, Cub!!!!

Default That was you Frank!?!?!

Frank,

I was one of those guys in the background . But I did score the last one at Auora, CO!!! So no hard feelings.

Thanks Cub

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Frank,

I was one of those guys in the background . But I did score the last one at Auora, CO!!! So no hard feelings.

Thanks Cub
    So the swarovski 60x scope wasn't good enough for ya, huh?? Cant wait to see it. You've officially become Mr. Gear now!!

Default Swarovski vs. Zeiss???

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    So the swarovski 60x scope wasn't good enough for ya, huh?? Cant wait to see it. You've officially become Mr. Gear now!!
    Yeah I don't know how its going to compare to our Swarovski scope, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Just like Joe Dirt looking at the cover for the '74 Nova. He didn't even have a Nova. "But DANG THATS A GOOD DEAL"

Yeah I don't know how its going to compare to our Swarovski scope, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Just like Joe Dirt looking at the cover for the '74 Nova. He didn't even have a Nova. "But DANG THATS A GOOD DEAL"
    I MEAN DANG!!! HAHA Yeah I thought you were workin' nights. BTW, did you get yours half price too? What did ya pay? Gotta, go. Its 35 below and I'm headed outside for about an hour...UGH!!

Default Half Price

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    I MEAN DANG!!! HAHA Yeah I thought you were workin' nights. BTW, did you get yours half price too? What did ya pay? Gotta, go. Its 35 below and I'm headed outside for about an hour...UGH!!
    I mean really bro, you honestly think i'd buy something if it wasn't a smoking deal.

Default too funny!

Frank,

Thanks Cub

Yeah, Lanche,
    'Twas me. I called the two stores in Minn. when they opened; no go--sold out already.
    Called the Thorton, CO. SW and the counter guy tried to have me call back when the registers were up so he could process my plastic. I told him I'd wait the ten minutes on hold, so I put him on speaker phone.
    Paid $824 with free Fed Ex shipping.
    The store wasn't even opened yet but I heard him take about three calls(!) I'm sure one of 'em was you. Glad you scored at the Aurora store!

Ya know, I've had a few nice binos, I love my Leica geovids, but I've never had a high end spotter. I'm glad Cub shared the info or it wouldn't have happened.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast