Thread: Titanium Goat Tent/Stove Review

Now residing in Fairbanks from the bush

Default Titanium Goat Tent/Stove Review

I just uploaded a Ti-Goat Tent and Stove Review to our Alaska Backcountry Hunters and Anglers website. Some have asked about using the Ti-Goat tent in winter, thought this would be a fair review for those who haven't tried one yet. It's a slick setup for mushing in that it's so compact and light. About to take the same tent/stove on a winter camping trip next week, to use on the night we aren't at the base wall-tent camp. Really is a two-person tent but we get three in there at just the right sleeping angles, though it's cramped. Fantastic fall hunting tent too. Anyway, here's the link:

Default Nice...

Nice review Bushrat. Thanks for posting that. I was researching tents last year for a better tent to take on NW float trips in the Fall. I grew tired of my Kelty flapping in the wind on the first trip up that way. I read about this same tent on a backpacking website and I remember them being very impressed with it as well. Looks like an amazing product.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Eagle River

That review is what got me interested in the TiGoat.
    Probly not for everybody, but esp with their stove, it has been a light, versatile utility tent for us.

Thanks for posting that review, bushrat.