Thread: Group buy Mokai....limited number

Default Group buy Mokai....limited number

The deal is set Yellow Mokai's New full 2 year warrenty $3400 each still working on shipping so the price could go down. Very limited number PM me for details.

There are 2 orange ones.

Question Retail...

Thats the full retail price. Where is the "deal"?
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

The price is delivered to Alaska, so the deal is $50 off retail and no shipping to Alaska. The first one I bought cost me $786.68 in shipping.

Smile Oh...

My bad man. That is some pretty pricey shipping. Big boat I guess. They look awesome. I contacted the manufacturer trying to find out where I could test drive one near North Carolina. I had never seen one till I researched them after reading your post. Pretty cool.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Dan,

Call and talk to Marie I am sure that she would give you a great deal on a boat. You could even drive up to pick it up and save on shipping.