Thread: Objectiv lens sizes/ field of view

Default Objectiv lens sizes/ field of view

I am wanting to buy the HG Minox BR ASPH in either the 10x43 or 10x52. I am wondering if the 52's will let in that much more light at dusk and dawn times and being worth the decreased field of view by roughly 50'. Plus they are a little taller and a little heavier, by 5 oz. Yes I will be buying them Doug at Camerland. I like both. The 43's are what I am leaning towards. But just want to make sure I am getting the right one the first time. The price difference in not an issue. Wanting the best light and best field of view. Any input would be great and if you own either why did you choose the ones you did. Thanks guys, Happy New Year. Chris

Default Went ahead and bought

the Minox HG 10x43 BR ASPH on saturday from Doug at CamerlandNY. He shipped them this morning. I went with those because they are a little lighter, wider FOV, and little less bulky. The 10x52 are not that bulky though compared to other brands. They were the same size pretty much as the steiner predators in 10x43. The steiners had so much rubber around them. Got a smoking deal on them from Doug, unreal compared to SW. All I can say is thanks Doug. In the future if possible I hope to buy from him every time.