Thread: tikka t3 left hand 338 fedral

Default tikka t3 left hand 338 fedral

I just recieved a Russels catalog and they have this gun listed has anyone seen one? a great gun for us leftys!

Default which t3?

I own the tikka t3 lite. It's a great rifle. Mine is chambered in .338 wsm. Kicks like a mule had to put a limbsaver on it. Now i can handle it. hope that helps.

my bad it's chambered in .338 win mag

Now that Tikka is producing the T3 lite stainless in 338 Fed. it will be a great chance to give one a whirl. I have wanted to try one for a few years, but didn't want to pony up for the Sako. I think it will be a great Moose getter
    Anyone actually used the .338 Fed yet?

[quote=Yukoner] Anyone actually used the .338 Fed yet?

I filled my doe tag with the 180 grain accubond 338 Federal. In a Kimber 84 classic. I like it.

I wish I could tell you a good story of a moose hunt with it, but, so far its only in my dreams. However, I did buy the bullets I would like to use some day, (with Murphy's help), 225 grain Sierra flat base spitzers. I also would like to try the 210 grain partitions...and the 225 grain accubonds...and the 225 grain Kodiaks and the etc. etc....I don't want to wish my life away but, with 4 kids 15 to 2 years of age who has the time to try them all. Some day.
    Don't you guys all chime in and tell me how you do have the time or I'll really be depressed.