Thread: Lost Multi Tool by Friday Creek

Default Lost Multi Tool by Friday Creek

I think my Gerber multi tool fell off the back of my Rhino by Friday Creek. If anyone happens to see it I love to have it back especially since I just bought it. I can't make it up there until next Saturday so if someone happens to spot it shoot me a page. There will be a coupla beers as a finders reward.

I lost the factory tool kit from the back of my outy 800 on Monday. I think it came out after we came out of the woods and before we got to the ravine on the left side. At least that is where I noticed it.

The only thing I will really miss from it is the spanner wrench for adjusting the spring preload.

Sorry guys I didn't see anything like tools on the ground. We watched 65Bowtie and his group come in at Friday Creek from atop one of the hills, then lost them in the woods. Then we saw them come into an opening and back into the woods. We didn't see them again until we got to the glacier and followed them back to Wolf point. I will keep an eye out for y'all stuff though.

H
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Sweet, apreciate it.

Were you one of the two guys that came along close to us while we were climbing on the glacier, or with the group that was walking around the big block of ice in the middle of nothing twards the point?

Sure had a blast once we found the snow, and a snowier way back .

I'll answer for Big H. We were the group around the block of ice. Is this you, by any chance? Sorry about the picture quality - I was using full optical and digital zoom. We couldn't even tell if it was tracks or wheels with the naked eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Yep, that be me. I was getting pretty loud (hard on the throttle) climbing that hill just before that pic.

I wanted to get some pics of that block but I killed the batteries on my camera before that. Did ya get some that you are willing to share?

Sorry Bowtie. I got that one and one more of you. The second is even more out of focus. Nice looking rig, though! Next time, stick around and I'll get some decent shots.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Actually I was asking about the block, not me. Sorry for the confusion.

Nice pics soldier.

Thanks!

No sign of my Gerber last weekend. I think it's under four inches of ice, or the tracks leading to the spot I dropped it may suggest someone else picked it up. Oh well, it was my fault dropping the darned tool. It's only money, right?