Thread: 2007 Dragon 700, or M-8

Default 2007 Dragon 700, or M-8

Anyone have an opinion which sled is better for highmark, boondocking, and bumpy trails?

i have an 07 dragon and i have ridden the M8. I really like my dragon but the one thing you will probably want to do immediately is get the shocks re-valved because they are a little soft. but the machine handles extremely well for boondocking and climbing. even with leaving the sway bar in it carves better than any sled i've ever ridden

Default Dragon

Thanks for info. I suspected the Dragon is awesome from listening to posts. Although I do wish it was an 800 for climbing. 700 should do be
    enough for most people.

Default m8

i bought a 2008 m8 153. Has 240 miles on it. I have been to petersville, and turnagain this year. The m8 is one bad sled. But everyone has different likes, i love the power for boondocking and going straight up.I put a new clutch on it, more snap. good luck.

There's a new '08 800RMK/Dragon out ya know? But I'll take a Polaris over a Cat/Doo/Yammi anyday.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Quote Originally Posted by MARV1 View Post
    There's a new '08 800RMK/Dragon out ya know? But I'll take a Polaris over a Cat/Doo/Yammi anyday.
    Except it only comes in 155 or 163. Too long, IMO. Polaris refuses to put their big block motors in anything smaller, with the exception of the switchback 7. Dont know why....