Thread: To every HUNTER on this board...

Default To every HUNTER on this board...

IF you care anything about hunting, conservation or the outdoors, you owe it to yourself (and the future of hunting and wildlife management) to read "The Politically Incorrect Guide to HUNTING" by Frank Minter. As one reviewer stated: "Deadly accurate against the anti-hunting agenda". What is happening in the lower 48 (California, Massachusetts, New Jersey & Virginia come to mind, first) is slowly happening to Alaska. This book is a "must read" if you care.

Sadly, I don't see it listed in the Alaska Outdoors Directory Store... but it should be.

I have two points.
    First: Thanks for the recommendation, it sounds like it could be an interesting read.
    Second: One of my biggest pet peeves is having someone who does not know me from Adam tell me that if I did not do this, read that etc. I don't care. I will keep my own counsel and follow my own agenda to show that I care about issues that are a concern to me.
    I don't meant to be too harsh (but an edge to my post is intended) but you struck a cord and I needed to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by MEtracker View Post
    Sadly, I don't see it listed in the Alaska Outdoors Directory Store... but it should be.

A quick email to the webmaster with this info might prompt this book to be added to the ODD library.

Sometimes the only way to keep up with all of the new stuff is to get the scoop from others....

Default book

My wife bought me this book for XMAS. I think she got it at barnes and noble in Fairbanks. I am enjoying it so far.