Thread: Upcoming Float Hunting Seminars, Etc.

Default Upcoming Float Hunting Seminars, Etc.

For those interested, I will be conducting float hunting seminars once again at the Safari Club National Convention in Reno, Nevada this coming January. There are also two opportunities to obtain signed copies of my new book, "Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers" at the show. Here's the schedule:

Time: 2:30-4:00
    Rm. A2

Seminar: "Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers"
    Time: 2:30-4:00
    Rm. A2
    Time: 9:30-11:30

Seminar: "Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers"
    Time: 2:30-3:30
    Rm. A2

I hope some of you can make it; I look forward to meeting you there! If you have not done so yet, you may pick up copies of the float hunting book at the book signings.

Best regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Default Anchorage Seminar and book signing

Well, the schedule is filling up... Here are some more free seminar opportunities, along with book signings. If you are interested in picking up a copy of the float hunting book, drop by and I'll sign it for you too!

Alaska Bowhunters Association Annual Banquet
    Friday, February 8 - Saturday February 9
    I'll do book signings on both days, and a free float hunting seminar starting at 1PM on Saturday. The Saturday seminar starts at 1PM and lasts about 1.5 hours. There will be an opportunity for Q & A.

I have another seminar coming up in Fairbanks and will post details soon. I will be signing books there and at another event in Anchorage in February. Following that the Great Alaska Sportsman Show in Anchorage and the Fairbanks Outdoor Show are coming in spring and I'll be there with seminars and book signings. I'll post that schedule in this thread when it goes active.

Best regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.

Default Free Seminar Update

Well, I dragged myself home after three exhausting days at the SCI National Convention in Reno. The seminars went very well (not nearly enough time, as usual), and the book signings were great too. I want to thank all of you who attended, and once again apologize for not remembering all of your names. My memory.... sheesh!

My daughter came with me and was a great asset, assisting with book sales and generally being a great travel companion. I took her to a Beach Boys concert and to my regret missed a chance to dance with her there. I don't dance and didn't want to look like a dweeb. But I think she would have remembered it forever (not so sure that's a good thing, but...) She has not yet killed a big-game animal but has been seriously bitten by the bug. When we first got to the show, she looked like a lab pup on opening day of duck season. Finally she turned to me and said, "I want to get a lion". I told her the shortest pathway would be to go to medical school, become a doctor, and then wait about ten years to save up enough money! It's just a bit out of reach for her papa... anyway I'll post a picture.

As to the seminars, if you're going to be in Anchorage during February, I'll be speaking at the Alaska Bowhunters banquet this year again, and you are welcome to attend. I will also have books available there if you're interested. Here's the schedule:

Alaska Bowhunters Association Annual Banquet
    Friday, February 8 - Saturday February 9
    I'll do book signings on both days, and a free float hunting seminar starting at 1PM on Saturday. The Saturday seminar starts at 1PM and lasts about 1.5 hours. There will be an opportunity for Q & A.

After that, I have several other seminars coming up in both Anchorage and Fairbanks and will post the schedules as they firm up.

Best regards,

-Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images