Thread: Two new Backwoods Home Magazine articles

Thumbs up Two new Backwoods Home Magazine articles

Hello, all.

I just posted the online update for the Jan/Feb issue. There are a couple of articles I thought might be of interest to folks here.

Lee Greiman explains how he built his second remote cabin in Montana in A cabin for one and in Solar power trailer: Part 2, Jeff Yago describes in some detail the electrical components and wiring for the trailer.

If you're just getting started with solar, you might be interested in Jeff's four-part series Solar power 101. Parts 1 & 2 he talks about batteries, part 3 is about Inverters, and part 4 covers Solar Arrays. Here is a link to all of Jeff's articles that are online.

Thanks.

Oliver

Default Amazing wealth of info

After browsing through the BHM site over the last few days, all I can say is Wow. You've accumulated an amazing amount of info. I think you've sold another subscription...
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Default Thanks

Thanks, JOAT.

BHM has been posting articles and other info online for a long time and it sure has accumulated.

The editors are always looking for new ideas or new takes on old ideas, so if you have any of either, please let them know via email to editor at backwoodshome.com.

Thanks again.

Oliver