Thread: Interior Ultralights

Question Interior Ultralights

Ok trying to put my quicksilver ultralight back together , does any one know where ther might be any old quicksilver ultralights sitting that a person could get for parts,Mine got blown over in a wind storm, I know it's not a real plane but it's all i got right now , cut me some slack?

Thanks David
    Salcha

Default q/silver?

speaking for myself.... if you have something that will take you up and then let you back down with all your parts still working you don't need and ribbing !

keep looking around there maybe someone out there with parts... check out web sites outside too, like General Aviation news, trade-a -plane
    and the like.

by the way I havent had time to dig out the props but will next week...
    I used to fly those lil. birds when I was young, had every thing from a weedhopper to a falcon....yes q/silver too. Have couple chutes left over too as well as inpulse-strobe kits so when you get it all back togather
    think about a chute if you dont have one...

take care

Default quicksilver parts

Check Out Craigslist in phoenix..... several q/s listings

take care

p

Default quicksilvers

Come on you all i know there's A quicksilver ultralight somewhere one of you know about,?in a garage or hanging in a shop?

There might be a few guys who know something in our local EAA chapter:
    http://www.eaa-1129.org/ Our next meeting is this coming Thursday at 6:30 pm at the Pioneer Air Museum in Pioneer Park. All visitors are welcome. If you can't make that I'll try to think of a few contacts. I know a few folks who've had some experience with ultralights.....Louis

Any help would be appriciated ' i'm going to try to come to the eaa meeting this week, francis has been asking me for a few months,just havn't had the time
    David A.