Thread: Weatherby MK V needs a new stock...

Question Weatherby MK V needs a new stock...

I picked up a .257 Weatherby Mark V from a friend and it's in need of a new stock. I plan on changing out the barrel on it to a 26" Hart #3 Contour in Stainless and maybe getting trigger job on it. I would like some ideas on where I could find a nice all-purpose stock for it, I would like a laminate stock but I would settle with a synthetic.

I would go with a bell and carleson stock. i believe that is what some weatherbys come with. If you want something even nicer i would go with h s precision. The weatherby accumark has the h s precision stock on it i believe and the weatherby synthetic has a bell and carlson stock.

but for price for my 300 weatherby i was looking to purchase a stock for, the hs stocks run for 300 and the bell carlson run around 200. vance

Default Midway

I would buy a fiberguard carbelite Bell and Carleson stock with aluminum bedding block from Midway Industries.

They are the bomb.

Sincerely,

Thomas

I'd look hard at a Bansner or a McMillan stock.

Look at the pounder from brown precision if you want mtn. lite weight or one of the mcmillans. nice gun. good for sheep.
    Cold Zero
    Member: S.C.I., N.R.A. Life Endowment Member & L.E. Tactical Firearms Instr.

I have had good luck with Hogue Overmolded Stocks. Check out MidSouth Shooting Supplies.