Thread: Swarovski Price Increases?

Default Swarovski Price Increases?

Has anybody else heard that Swarovski prices will increase the 1st of the year?
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Default Swarovskis

This has been a trend with European optics, I bought my Swaros 10x42 for $1600 in 2006 from Sportsmans, in 2007 it jumped up to $1899 for the same exact pair. I was told it had to do with the Euro...CK

Bought my Carl Zeiss, 65 power Diascope for $1295 from Ft Wainright in 2005, they are going for around $1600-1700 today...I guess its an investment overall.....CK

They are not the only ones going up, Zeiss and Leica I am told are doing the same. I recently sold a bunch of stuff and bucked up for a pair of 8x42 Ultravids, part of this decision was based on some warranty changes coming and price increases. If you want something made by Swaro, Leica, Zeiss I'd get with Doug @ Cameraland ASAP!

Default Swarovski

I was at Mountain View and Sportsman Warehouse and they said the same thing. First of the year. The US dollar versus the Euro.

Smile Thanks

Thanks guys. The price increases helped convince my other half that I NEEDED a STS-65 w/20-60 eyepeice.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."