Thread: Mrs RiverPro Took Some Pics

Default Mrs RiverPro Took Some Pics

No doubt it doesn't compare to the Awesome stuff you guyz got, but kinda kewl the way she put it together.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=inE1zPCSOK0

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Turner View Post
    No doubt it doesn't compare to the Awesome stuff you guyz got, but kinda kewl the way she put it together.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=inE1zPCSOK0
    Let me see here...

Great looking... Loves boats... and makes great video too...

You've got it rough buddy!

For what it's worth to you guys out there... I personally have great respect for boatbuilders who come to alaska and check out what we do to incorporate our needs into their design parameters. Kevins wife was here last summer (suppossedly on vacation!) and she's as sharp a boatsman (boatswoman I should say) as most I've met on the river. She caught on really fast to the specific demands on our rivers. I'm betting anyone who called Kevin from Alaska wanting a few specific items like big tanks, tough bottom etc would find a sympathetic ear. And this is coming from a guy who'll probably never buy another boat besides a Riddle or Outlaw unless I win the lottery someday! (sorry Kevin, but you are first on my list as soon as I get all the Riddle and Outlaw models in my harem I've been lusting after!) If I didnt' have a previous ultra satisfactory experience with these other guys... Kevin would be first on my list for quality, customer service and performance...

http://amazingracewiki.cbs.com

Quote Originally Posted by chriso View Post
    For what it's worth to you guys out there... I personally have great respect for boatbuilders who come to alaska and check out what we do to incorporate our needs into their design parameters. Kevins wife was here last summer (suppossedly on vacation!) and she's as sharp a boatsman (boatswoman I should say) as most I've met on the river. She caught on really fast to the specific demands on our rivers. I'm betting anyone who called Kevin from Alaska wanting a few specific items like big tanks, tough bottom etc would find a sympathetic ear.
    Chris thax for the kind & supportive words.

Sherry's main goal was to run the June 21 Marathon (She travels the country running marathons). I prodded her to look you guyz up and check out a few of the local dealers.

She's a remarkable woman and would make a great corporate spy...(Sexy, intelligent, fearless, pleasant, expert shot, martial arts expert) But, I've no plans to expand to Alaska. 3K plus miles is too far to actively & effectively support my product.

I post here 'cause I'm infactuated with Alaska & Alaska jet boating. Some day, I'll make my way up for few runs!

BTW, Sherry is putting together a video of her Alaska trip...Stay tuned.

Some of Sherry up nArth in Alaska...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p332weBznY&feature=user