Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabelas-clause

Default Cabelas-clause

So I know that all the hours spent pouring over the catalog carefully circling EXACTLY what you wanted then leaving it open to the corrct page in areas your significant other will DEFINATELY see it has paid off for some. So what did cabelas-clause bring you this year?

The sportmans warehouse clause brought me a new cot and knife sharpener.

Default Cabela's - Santa Scores Again!

I must have been good this year. I got Cabela's gift certificates so I can pick what I need.

Cabelas Clause brought me a Katadyn filtered water bottle, fleece jacket, and a couple of knives.

Mark

I'm downright dangerous. I've maintained a positive account at Sportsmen's Warehouse for a couple of years now, and it just grew again.

Thumbs up

Not exactly Cabela's Claus, but Mrs. Claus did take my hint and I scored a Mystery Ranch NICE frame for next season's sheep hunt.
    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

I must have been bad this year?

Lots of stuff for the boat and fishing gear for next year. My wife says I'm a walking billboard for Cabela's.
    If you take the woods out of the woodsman you have nothing left but a man in the woods.

I keep a wish list ongoing on Cabela's website, and send it to people who normally get me presents or ask what I want. They actually appreciate it because they can shop for me within the comfort of their homes. I guess I appreciate it too . Today I got a baklava, folding 5 gallon water carrier, game bags, and a Leatherman Wave. Now I need to add some more things to this list......

I got $250 in Sportsmans Wharehouse gift cards. Now all I need is another $250 from SW for my arrows and rain gear and $200 from cabelas for my ghille suit good thing my birthday is in 3 months

Lee reloading dies, Reloading Book, shooting rest, and bullets. The nice thing is Cabelas Clause wears red/black checked coat and elmer fudd hat!

Ron

Default Cabelas-Clause

Probably helped that I switched her homepage when she opens her web browser to exacted wanted I wanted from Cabelas.
    Got me a SKB double bowcase. YAY!!!

A digital powder scale, and a waterfowlers rucksack!

Dont shop cabelas, so didnt get much from that claus. Mrs. claus did get me a 416remington though.

Quote Originally Posted by 06tributeman View Post
    I got $250 in Sportsmans Wharehouse gift cards. Now all I need is another $250 from SW for my arrows and rain gear and $200 from cabelas for my ghille suit good thing my birthday is in 3 months
    Valley Radio has a printable coupon on it's website for SW for $10 off a $50 of more purchase.

Dont shop Cabelas either but scored a S&W 329pd for Xmas.

Default Mrs. Claus

Therm a rest Prolite pad. 2 lbs. Very comfortable.

Default winchester apex

got a winchester apex muzzleloader form cabelas.

Default Cabelas Claus...

brought me a 4 piece packable 4 weight fly fishing rod w/reel, backing and line.

Default tool

Mrs Clause did do my shopping at Cabela's this year, But she did get me a West 875 Scarffer. Makes building boats a lot easier and less time consuming.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast