Thread: whos getting some xmas eve bunnies?

Default whos getting some xmas eve bunnies?

Ill probably head out to rabbit slough, I plan on getting there at 10am or so. Anyone else going? Ill be in a red jeep cherokee. Ill have the beagle and the pointer out. Come over and say hi if you see me! If you got a kid this is a good chance to have them get a rabbit if they can shoot a shotgun.

Post X-mas Eve Bunnies

My 12 y.o. would love to get one, he's shooting real good with a single shot 20 ga. and a 410 side by side, but where is rabbit slough?

I will be out aswell. To my secrete bunny limiting out every time spot

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BowHunter89 View Post
    I will be out aswell. To my secrete bunny limiting out every time spot

I gotta get me onna them

Jon

I won't be, but I did go out today. Lots of rabbits out and about.

Man I must predict the future of something... There is 10 bunn theighs sitting in my sink as well as 10 shoulders and 5 backs

Who will be going out new years weekend? I got a new gun for christmas that would love to find some bunnies and birds. Good luck!
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Default rabbit hunting on christmas

Quote Originally Posted by garnede View Post
    Who will be going out new years weekend? I got a new gun for christmas that would love to find some bunnies and birds. Good luck!
    I actualy went out rabbit hunting on christmas we didnt get any thing my dad almost shot a sprucehen but the shot was a dud we threw all of our remington shells away i recomend you do so to it realy sucks when you walk through thick stuff then find a grouse then pull the trigger you hear click and not bang i shot at a rabbit but i missed i dont see how i gues i was a little to exited he was still to we seen a hole bunch but shot nothing my brother shot at a squirl but missed that was the first time he shot his gun he got a 10/22 for christmas it is so fun to shoot we all had a blast i was the only one who shot at a rabbit and i was tired as heck to we had fun im still waiting for my buckmark to come in no one has it in stock i had a ruger 22. pistol my dad had a rossi 410. bore my brother had a ruger 10/22 the snow was so deep they had so much cover
    Ron Paul 2008 RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION

TRY JESUS

ILY