Thread: Transporter needed

Default Transporter needed

Here's the deal; coming from lower 48 in September for moose hunt. Need to get to Tok. I know of available travel arrangements from Fairbanks to Tok. However, for me, I can book a flight to Anchorage now and save several hundred dollars and a few hours flying time vs flying on to Fairbanks. Can anyone recommend and transporter that can provide service from Anchorage to Tok? Or, is that not doable due to time and distance? Thanks again for your help.

Default Ground transport

Why don't you just rent a car and drive to Tok from Anchorage? jump on the Glenn Hwy to glenallen then jump on the Rich,then to the Tok cutoff...

There is a bus that go to tok.

snowgoose,

Alaska Direct Bus Line Anchorage to Tok continuing on to Whitehorse 800-770-6652 www.alaskadirectbusline.com

Timber out.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
    Deuteronomy 31

I'd just rent a car for the time. It will most likely be cheaper than a flight and the drive is beautiful that time of year. It's also nice to have a car in Tok to get around while you are waiting for your flight out. I was weathered in at 40 Mile Air for three days last year and having my truck there was aweful nice.