Thread: Toyo's

Default Toyo's

Were is the best (i.e. cheapest) place to purchase a new Toyo 56, and a Toyo BS36UFF?

I'm building my "town" cabin outta pocket, and every bit I can save helps.

Thanks!

Ken

Default Toyo Ifo Site

Big Al has an interesting site with lots of info and comparisons.I dunno about shipping cost though
    http://www.alsheating.com/ToyoHeater.htm

SBS, Heatland (Alaska Plumbing and Heating), North Heat, and Susitna Energy are the places I'd shop. Buy local. You'll come out ahead in the end.

I know you said new, but you seem to see them on Craigs list. I hear there are some people in the valley are getting natural gas hooked up.
    A freind that was looking for one mentioned there were several on there.
    He said they go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pid View Post
    SBS, Heatland (Alaska Plumbing and Heating), North Heat, and Susitna Energy are the places I'd shop. Buy local. You'll come out ahead in the end.
    Looks like Susitna's going to get the business. They were the cheapest. Told the lady on the phone I wasn't looking forward to the drive in due to traffic, and she they'd meet me on a Saturday and open up for me.

I'll deal with the traffic to keep someone from having to take time away from their day off. But you've got to like that attitude and customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by HoleintheHeadGang View Post
    I know you said new, but you seem to see them on Craigs list. I hear there are some people in the valley are getting natural gas hooked up.
    A freind that was looking for one mentioned there were several on there.
    He said they go fast.
    Yeah, I've looked at CL for them. Someone lists a toyo boiler on there for $200 more than you can buy them at a store.

It'd be insteresting to see if natural gas was put in to Talkeetna. I'm not sure if there is a large enough customer base to warrant doing it.