Thread: Gunbroker.com

Default Gunbroker.com

Has anybody here purchased a gun off of Gunbroker.com? And if so,,,who was your ffl holder here who you picked the gun up from? Ive been checking the site out ,looked pretty good.Thinking about picking up another .41 magnum,this time in stainless double action.Im kinda leaning toward the Taurus,but nothing definite yet. Seems like you dont have much choice in the .41 at the local shops.I currently own a Ruger Blackhawk in .41.

I bought many used guns off this site and was never disappointed.
    I use Boondocks as my FFL dealer.
    Tennessee

I have bought several things off of gun broker with no trouble. I'm currently in Alabama so the ffl I use won't do you any good. I will recommend you shop around, prices vary greatly. I've had the best luck with ffl dealers that are pawn shops.

I've bought several firearms off the site. I've used Alaska Tactical for some. But as the post below say's the prices vary around town. I belive there are some members on site that can do it too,but don't remember who. Call around and get the amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    I use Boondocks as my FFL dealer.
    So how much did Boondocks charge you? I would prefer to use them as well, if possible.

Default Internet Gun Purchases

I have purchased on both Gunbroker and GunsAmerica with great success. My FFL is Ron Fritz at Grumpy's Bullets & Barrels (Eagle River, non-storefront), 694-9303.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    So how much did Boondocks charge you? I would prefer to use them as well, if possible.

Well............I think it would be unfair of me to say because I gather they usually charge me less than they do others because I spend a lot of money there over the course of the year.
    I think there charges vary from $25-50. It goes without saying if you order something new that you could of purchased from them I doubt they will cut you a break on the receiving price.
    This is another reason why we should all help the local economy as much as we can when we need the new items.
    Tennessee

I've bought a couple of guns off gunbroker.com and had a local gun shop in Wasilla as my FFL dealer. No problems whatsoever (knocking on wood here) on any of my purchases.

I've bought off of Gunbroker, but I really prefer Gunsamerica. GA uses a classified-style ad so there's no auction, reserves, or "buy it now." The price you see is the price they're asking, and you can always email the seller with an offer.

That said, the purchases I've had on GB have been good.... just don't seem to quite get the deals I do on GA.
    Hunting, camping & shooting goodies. http://www.laksupply.com

Default FFL

Down near the bottom of the add is a link that you put in your Zip Code and it will give you a list of FFL's that will receive the gun for you. Most have what they charge listed.

Lat gunbroker purchase I used Cluff Arms in peters creeks. Last month.

Lance Cluff
    Cluff Arms
    24821 Jesse Lee Ct.
    Chugiak, AK 99567

The contact info is from the Gunbroker web site.

He charged 30 dollars.

I have used Auctionarms, GunsAmerica, and Gunbroker. Never had any problems with anyone I have dealt with.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...