Thread: 22. pistol

Default 22. pistol

does any one know about or have a buckmaster browning?? I heard they come in a longer barel like a 7inch there realy comfortible i held one it nice any way please post if you have any information THANKS!!!!!
    Ron Paul 2008 RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION

TRY JESUS

ILY

Look back through the threads. Lots of good talk on the various brownings. I don't own one, but respect the opinion of the folks that have reported in.

Default i posted

in post a little further down, .22lr by cliffhanger. I just bought my first auto pistol and it was browning. 5.5 inch model, camper. thing is awesome. Not sure you would need a longer barrel. was shooting out to 25 yards this past weekend. Fun and accurate little gun. about 250 rounds through it and I have not cleaned it yet. Will do so before the next outing though. It jammed three times with CCI Stingers. It was the last bullet each time in the clip, not sure why I could only guess because the gun is dirty. But we fired about another 75 rounds atleast without a problem. Maybe limp wristing caused the action to do what it did? I had three remington coned bullets mis fire, I am done buying that REM CRAP. Only brand I have had misfire, from 22 to 300 win mag. I posted some pics of the first outing with the gun, right out of the box.

Talking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    in post a little further down, .22lr by cliffhanger. I just bought my first auto pistol and it was browning. 5.5 inch model, camper. thing is awesome. Not sure you would need a longer barrel. was shooting out to 25 yards this past weekend. Fun and accurate little gun. about 250 rounds through it and I have not cleaned it yet. Will do so before the next outing though. It jammed three times with CCI Stingers. It was the last bullet each time in the clip, not sure why I could only guess because the gun is dirty. But we fired about another 75 rounds atleast without a problem. Maybe limp wristing caused the action to do what it did? I had three remington coned bullets mis fire, I am done buying that REM CRAP. Only brand I have had misfire, from 22 to 300 win mag. I posted some pics of the first outing with the gun, right out of the box.
    thanks for the info im gonna get the buckmark hunter it has 7.5 inch barel im gonna hunt rabbits with it thought it would be fun i never liked remington i like federal and winchester my blazer 22 shells didnt fire a few times i was mad i was shooting at a rabbit!! any way ill take your advice thanks!!!
    Ron Paul 2008 RESTORE OUR CONSTITUTION

TRY JESUS

ILY