I just pulled the trigger on a pair of these William Optics 8x25's. After having just bought a WO Zoom eyepiece for my spotting scope I am impressed with their optics. WO also has an excellent reputation in the astronomers world for making high quality telescopes and eyepieces. I don't care about the Ferrari marketing stuff but I do like the fact that they are red. If set them down I may be able to find them again! I'll post my opinion of them after I get them.

I decided to go with a set of small light pocket binos for sheep hunting since it seems that I only use them to identify that the white dot is a ram and then out comes the spotter. These weigh 10ozs and fold in so they can fit in a shirt pocket (my Pentax 10x43's weigh 27ozs with case plus the bino harness so I just dropped at least a pound). Fully Multi coated lenses, phase coated roof prisms, waterproof, etc. WO has a great reputation for their lens coatings. AND 429 feet field of view at 1000 yds! Wide angle.

Retail is 200.00. Optics planet has them for $179.00. I like to buy from Doug at Cameraland but they don't sell WO stuff. I just can't get myself to spend $350-700 bucks on a pair of pocket binos.

Here are the specs. ER might be a little short for me. I'll have to wait and see.

Magnification 8x
Objective Diameter 25mm
Exit Pupil 3.1mm
Eye Relief 11mm
Prism System Roof type, BaK4
Coating Fully-Multi-Coated
Minimum focus distance 1m (3 feet)
Focus System Center Focus
Water Proof Yes
Field (Degree) 8.2 Wide Field
Field (m/1000 m) 143
Weight 310g (0.68 lbs.)