Thread: Travel Agent

Default Travel Agent

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent, obviously someone that can assist a traveling hunter? Id prefer one who is located in Alaska.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMac View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good travel agent, obviously someone that can assist a traveling hunter? Id prefer one who is located in Alaska.

Thanks
    Don't know a travel agent but may be able to help you find out what your needing to know if that is any help to you.

Default Thx

Hi Avalanche,
    I appreciate the offer.

Im specifically looking for someone (i.e. a Travel Agent) to handle all the airfare and lodging for our party. On my last trip I did everything myself but due to weather and other changes in the schedule it was kind of painful. Now with 3 people Id prefer to have a travel agent handle these incidentals for us.

Like the quote!

Alaska Wilderness Travel - Alaska Vacations, Cruises, airline ...

Alaska Wilderness Travel - 330 E. 4th Avenue, Suite 203 - Anchorage, AK 99501 (800) 544-2236 - (907) 277-7671 - Fax (907) 277-4197 ...
    www.alaskawildernesstravel.com/ - 5k

Should do fine here.

Cheers

Default Insurance

If I believe right, you can also for a few dollars get travel insurance. A couple of buddys got it and it really help when then shut down the airlines for the 911 crisis. Just a thought.

Terry

Thumbs up Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMac View Post

Thanks
    Alaska is so freakin' huge, it might help to specify a region of the state you'll be visiting.

If you're looking at anything in SouthEast, be sure to get ahold of Cyndi at Alaska Galore Tours - www.AlaskaGalore.com Her website is setup mostly for tourists in the summer, but they've done very well for my winter travels as well.

-Case
    M/V CanCan - 34' SeaWolf - Bandon, OR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]