Thread: rem 700 whats it worth??

Default rem 700 whats it worth??

hey all, i had my buddy pick up a new rifle for me while im deployed. but while i have the time im trying to figure out what my old rifle is worth so i can sell it when i get home. Its a remington 700 BDL chambered in 300 weatherby magnum. its blued and wood stock. its has scratches on the stock as i put in a lot of brush breaking on trails last year for a moose. its more accurate than me and im just trying to find a ballpark number. where else can i look to figure it out. thanks vance

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Many of the gun or sporting stores sell "the blue book of gun values" and I think it goes for around $20 but couldnt say for sure. you can also watch gunbroker.com and get an idea what similar guns are going for.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

search for your gun on gunbroker.com and you could at least see what others are asking. Yours would probably sell for around 450.00

$400 to $450 tops.
    Tennessee

Its worth whatever somebody will give you for it. Don't forget you can always lower your price, but its **** hard to ask for more money when bartering!!!