Thread: WTB Lee Loaders or Lyman 310s

Default WTB Lee Loaders or Lyman 310s

Looking for the small reloading kits in either Lee or the Lyman 310s in 30.06 and 7.65 Argentine. Let me know if you have a set laying around that you want to sell. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KasitsnaBay View Post
    Looking for the small reloading kits in either Lee or the Lyman 310s in 30.06 and 7.65 Argentine. Let me know if you have a set laying around that you want to sell. Thanks
    I don't! But know here to find them...

Ebay is good for the 7.65mm lee loader, they tend to be a bit spendy, as they are long discontinued. Same for the 310 stuff.

310 stuff can be found at http://www.cnyauctions.com/the310shop.htm

Best bet on the 3006 is the Lee Precision site, order direct. They have the best shipping prices, even though other folks might sell the stuff for less. http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/cata...leeloader.html
    YMMV, so check out Midway etc, they stock Lee loaders

An alternative to those hand tools is the Lee hand Press and regular dies. Both can be bought for just about the same cost as the Lee loader/ 310 route and are just as portable and light weight, I would add the Lee dipper set and the lee primer tool. BTW, I found priming w/ the 310 pretty dismal.

Probably more that you wanted to know, but as you can see I enjoy the lee Loaders and 310 tools.

R/Allen

Thanks...I just ordered the Lee Loader and am still looking for the 7.65 Argentine. I was hoping to avoid anti-firearm ebay. I closed my account with ebay and paypal this year. I don't crank out a lot of ammo, so it is nice to just mess with the older hand tools.

a lyman 310 tool with 300 savage dies would probably load both cases just fine, 06 and 7.65.