Thread: Turnagain Pass

Default Turnagain Pass

Looks like turnagain opened today!

http://www.fs.fed.us/r10/chugach/glacier/advisory.html

I meant to post this on here too. dont worry though, everybody and there mother will be there this weekend. guys were down there on the morning of the 5th. just be careful with the snowconditions are right for avalanches. Vance

only the west side though! Just in case someone doesn't follow the link and read for themselves.

Default ridding in turnagin

Hey im looking to ride there this weekend saturday the 15th dont know if anyone else is headed that way...if so ill be on a green m7 with a different decal system and a hjc helment if that helps...also will most likely be driving a green gmc sierra with a 18ft flat steel trailer

Also anyone heard about the snow conditions there? Also where should i head in the area for some good riding im not familar with the area... thanks

m7 man if you are heading up and over to the back side it's good riding threw out the bowls buddy went Sun. said it was realy good riding and with this new snow i'm sure you should have a blast along with the 10,000 other that will be going lol have fun and wear your beacon

Well then i guess me and my buddies will be heading up and over for sure ive never been in the area and dont have a beacon but wont be climbing anything out rageous just looking to get out and get the dust off the machine