Thread: OB classes in Kenai?

Default OB classes in Kenai?

I'm going to send my wife (and the dog) to basic OB classes. Any recommendations on a good class in the Soldotna/Kenai area? I see a place on K-Beach road by Poppy lane when I drive by, but havn't called anyone yet. When I'm at home, the dog works well with me and knows who is the leader, but when I leave on my frequent trips, the dog is taking over and she doesn't have much experience with dog training, so we want to get them into a class where she can learn how to take over the dominant position. Any recommendations on whos good or to stay away from?
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Joat,

The Kenai Kennel Club holds their own classes, and if they dont have anything you may want to ask them who they would recommend...

http://www.kenaikennelclub.com

Hope that helps

HUntress
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

I'll check with the kennel club. I did get an opinion on the place I referred to on K-Beach. The owner of the local pet store says to stay away from that place because they are not very "people friendly" and will do nothing to help the owners work with thier dogs. He also said they only use a clicker training method and the trainers often yell at the dog owners for not doing things "right". Not even close to what I want to send my wife to, so that place is off the table.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    I'm going to send my wife (and the dog) to basic OB classes.
    Wow, scared me for a second. Thought you were sending your wife and dog to obstetric classes.