Thread: Just in Time For Santa's List

Default Just in Time For Santa's List

He's finally done it. CloudDancer has written and published a whole book!
    These are some of the funniest flying stories to come along in years. One lady pee'd in a rubber boot and you'll laugh so hard reading about it you might pee your pants!
    Check out "CloudDancer's Alaskan Chronicles" at:
    www.barnesandnoble.com or
    www.amazon.com or
    www.iUniverse.com

Im asking for this...
    http://cubdriver749er.com/dvd.php

Alaskan Chronicles is on its way to my doorstep!!! I have read them all on the supercub forum and he is to blame for my desire to learn to fly.

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by downsideup View Post
    These are some of the funniest flying stories to come along in years. One lady pee'd in a rubber boot and you'll laugh so hard reading about it you might pee your pants!
    www.amazon.com or
    www.iUniverse.com
    Can anyone give me CloudDancer's e-mail address? Ordered his book and would like him to autograph it . . . . .

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks,

Mort Mason

http://www.clouddancer.org/Contact.aspx here is the link to the contact page from his website. Hope it helps.
    LuJon

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    http://www.clouddancer.org/Contact.aspx here is the link to the contact page from his website. Hope it helps.
    LuJon
    Thanks a million, LuJon. I did send an e-mail to CloudDancer. Let's see if he responds.

I appreciate the link,

Mort Mason
    Flying the Alaska Wild

My favorite book is Flying the Alaska Wild. I did send an e-mail to Mort Mason but he did not respond. It is a great book. I think I have read it around 3 times.

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
    My favorite book is Flying the Alaska Wild. I did send an e-mail to Mort Mason but he did not respond. It is a great book. I think I have read it around 3 times.
    I believe I've answered every e-mail I ever received about that book, Flying the Alaska Wild.

If I somehow missed your e-mail, it must be because I never received it. Please try it again to mmasoncsi@aol.com. I answer ALL e-mails. In any event, my apologies, whatever the reason.

By the way, its sequel, Thirty Years Above Zero, is now at the publishers. Let's see if they want it. Even though they asked for it, they may not like it . . . . . .

Look forward to your e-mail,

Mort Mason

Well got my copy from Amazon last night and couldn't wait for christmas. For those of you that have been following the chronicles on supercub.org you will get a smile from the format. Each story is broken down as a short story and from what I remember each short story has chapters that closely match the posts in the original threads. I have been reading it to the wife and she is really enjoying it. This is a great thing for an aspiring private pilot as having a wife that is excited about aviation is aAWESOME! I am on chapter 2 and realy enjoying it so far. If you are a supercub.org member and order the book directly from Cloudy you can request a signed copy with a personal insription, I didn't go that way because of all my reading of the chronicles I figured that buying from a vendor would provide for faster aquisition of the book. Not to say the author is unreliable but he is a full time pilot... Mort- I have allready dropped a few hints and I am hoping that your book will be under the tree!

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Well got my copy from Amazon last night and couldn't wait for christmas. For those of you that have been following the chronicles on supercub.org you will get a smile from the format. Each story is broken down as a short story and from what I remember each short story has chapters that closely match the posts in the original threads. I have been reading it to the wife and she is really enjoying it. This is a great thing for an aspiring private pilot as having a wife that is excited about aviation is aAWESOME! I am on chapter 2 and realy enjoying it so far. If you are a supercub.org member and order the book directly from Cloudy you can request a signed copy with a personal insription, I didn't go that way because of all my reading of the chronicles I figured that buying from a vendor would provide for faster aquisition of the book. Not to say the author is unreliable but he is a full time pilot... Mort- I have allready dropped a few hints and I am hoping that your book will be under the tree!
    If Santa misses ya, let me know . . . . . . . . . .

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by downsideup View Post
    www.amazon.com or
    www.iUniverse.com
    Got my copy several days ago and am about halfway through it. Gotta tell ya that it's really great reading !!!!! I recommend it to anyone who wants to get a real taste of Arctic weather and its general flying conditions. Not to mention the humor of it all.

Great book!

Mort Mason
    Flying the Alaska Wild

Just finished the book, took a little longer than I wanted but the wife wanted me to read it aloud to her and got mad if I read ahead. We both enjoyed it thoroughly!